3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Arg

It wasnt you best work, i didn't have as many laughs as i have had with your earlier movies ..

Alaska/Hawaii Crazy Laws Alaska/Hawaii Crazy Laws

Nice/funzz

I have to agree with chickenforks review, you could have worked a bit harder on it and put in some more states. maybe you should make it more interactive..

I thought that this was fun reading about, crazy stuff too O-O good princip. I would love to see a follow up, with improvements :]

Keep it up

Dart-speed.

King Kong Movie Fast! King Kong Movie Fast!

So beautyfull

I wept a tousand tears for this movie, moving and true.......

Blah, it was good stuffz :]

This is UNMEI This is UNMEI

Hello there :]

I remember your dont trip flash and back then i thought very highly of it, still do, and couldn't see how it could be surpassed. well you did it, this flash is so awesome in so many levels. The musik fitting with the flash is brilliant and things like when the "news" bar comes in is just too good^^

I see progress, hughe progress with your work love it :)

keep being awesome Dart-speed

Skaijo responds:

I really appreciate the good words! It's a fun hobby and I'm glad that I'm getting better at what I'm having fun at. The news thing came from me watching a bunch of CSPAN while animating in my dorm. It was really a last minute add-on. :3

21st Century Life: Coffee 21st Century Life: Coffee

Oh shitty doom

it's an evil circle wich never ends..
safe us all feather guy :(
cool mivoes :D make more mivoes and cool shit

Dart-speed.

blek koffi blek koffi

Oh dear god

How fucked and evil are you :D brilliant simply brilliant !

Dining with the Devil Dining with the Devil

Hmm reminds me of something

Inspired by Mr and Ms. smith perhaps ??

My Brawl Gallery My Brawl Gallery

Bad luck dude

Really you have to give us a chance to admire your drawings...they were really great and you had made em look really original and cool, try posting this with a next pic button, i will help a geat deal :]

Dart-speed

Optimus Loves Megatron Optimus Loves Megatron

Woot XD

Mvahaha :b
don't even know if it's gay...since they are robots,, but think its funny as shit ^^
4'ed it woot.

but seriusly who does that with mayo :S

-> Dart-speed

Olympus Burger Trailer V2 Olympus Burger Trailer V2

Cool ^^

Cool concept i think :)
Would wish that your graphic quality would be a little higher, to smooth out the edges you know. I would totally watch it :] could picture it on MTV or a channel like it. the style is somewhat simular to beavis and butthead i think, wich had great succes^^ NG is a exellent way to spread the word, so it can happen :b good luck from me.

->Dart-speed

Sound-O-Vision responds:

Thanks Dart-speed, glad you liked it. The double conversion from video --> flash video hurt the quality a little, so the final final will look crisp.