3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Arg

It wasnt you best work, i didn't have as many laughs as i have had with your earlier movies ..

Alaska/Hawaii Crazy Laws Alaska/Hawaii Crazy Laws

Nice/funzz

I have to agree with chickenforks review, you could have worked a bit harder on it and put in some more states. maybe you should make it more interactive..

I thought that this was fun reading about, crazy stuff too O-O good princip. I would love to see a follow up, with improvements :]

Keep it up

Dart-speed.

King Kong Movie Fast! King Kong Movie Fast!

So beautyfull

I wept a tousand tears for this movie, moving and true.......

Blah, it was good stuffz :]

Oh, the Huge Manatee! Oh, the Huge Manatee!

Haha Pretty cool

Cool dudes pretty original concept with a manatee ;b Nizzle could probely play this games for hours and become a mindless slave to the manatee or somthing . . .

I'm a sheep -DS-

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Woot dude

Creepy stuff man. The Grapich is amasing (; could be the medic version of call of duty heh :b Keep making cool shit dude

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

Nissel mate

hah great fun getting it to kill it self :b nicely done main !!

[ b i p o l a r ] [ b i p o l a r ]

Hei mate :)

Have been listening to a lot of your musik and i find it to be some of the best i have heard on newgrounds in a long time.

this sounds like gorilaz, being shocked with electrical tones and beats, love it.

Dart-speed.

Kingbastard responds:

nice description, I'll take that:P

Dream Coil - My Friend Dream Coil - My Friend

Hei guys

know its at long time since you posted this, but i want to write to thank you anyways... i always play this song when i'm a bit down thinks it's brilliant. around the time you posted this a had lost my grandfarther.. this song really reminded me of him and everytime i play it i think about him. so i want to thank you, not just for making this truly awesome song but also for helping me to look back and remember one of the people who was important to me. You guys rock

-Dart-speed-

Wrath of the Ikana Wrath of the Ikana

Nissel mate

Cool sound dude so ehm you got somone on the drums or thats or recording over the guitar ?? anyways Keep making more shit it rocked \m/(>_<)\m/